Customer Service and Admin Facilitator – £18,500 pro rata, Part-Time (7.5 Hours per week), annual leave & health plan.
We are looking for a Customer Service and Admin Facilitator to work alongside the Community Development Coordinator in being the initial first point of contact for telephone and email enquiries for YMCA South Molton from centre users, partner organisations, and provide administrative support to the Community Development Coordinator to maximise their effectiveness.
In this role, duties will involve updating our social media accounts regularly, assisting people to access the range of services and sessions at the centre, helping people book the centre, record keeping and assisting with report writing.
The closing date for applications is 9:00am on Monday 20th September 2021 with interviews taking place the following week.
- Generous Pension Contribution – You will be automatically enrolled into our pension scheme where, if you contribute 3% of your earnings we will match it with 7% contribution.
- Holidays – 38 days paid holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata).
- Flexible working hours – Where possible we endeavour to find working hours that fit with your family and personal life commitments.
- Discounted retail vouchers – From Virgin experience days to travel companies, high street retailers down to your local supermarket, our rewards offer a range to suit everyone.
- Health care scheme – Offering you money back off your dentist, opticians, prescriptions and other health care bills.
- Discounted Gym membership – A range of discounts on local gyms including David Lloyd, Pure Gym, Fitness First and LRG online gym.
- Cycle 2 Work scheme – a tax free bike and equipment spread over interest free monthly payments.
- Ongoing professional development – Training and development is essential. We invest in training for all, from eLearning at your leisure to part time degree courses, we will explore all options to grow your skills and achieve greater impact as an organisation.
- Long service awards – We love to celebrate! So when you have served at the YMCA for 1, 5 or 10 years we want to recognise that!