|April to September 2019|
|Monday||1:30pm – 3:30pm||Bumps and Beyond baby parenting group|
|Tuesday||1:15pm – 2:45pm||Molton Racqueteers badminton group|
|3pm – 5pm||Blaze children’s group|
|Wednesday||6:30pm – 8pm||Youth mentoring (appointment only)|
|8pm – 10pm||Wicked Wednesday youth group|
|Friday||9am – 11am||Volunteers prayer, planning and prep group|
|11am – 3pm||Skill Swap Coffee Stop (fortnightly until 19th July)|
|3pm – 4pm||Year 6 only youth group (until 19th July)|
|3pm – 4pm||Year 7 only discipleship group (until 19th July)|
|4:30pm – 6:30pm||Year 7, 8, 9 youth group (until 19th July)|
|7pm – 9pm||Year 10, 11 and college 1&2 youth group (until 19th July)|
|Sunday (1st and 3rd of month)||1pm – 3pm||Friendship meals (by invitation only)|
Additional dates for your diary!
To make a pre-booking please contact Amy Somerill on the details below.
- 28th – 30th June 2019: Spree SW camping and activity weekend for young people aged 8 – 17. Pre-booking is essential.
- 6th July 2019, 10:30am – 1pm: Table top table at YMCA South Molton on Mill Street.
- 20th July 2019, 6pm at Westward Ho!, United Generation Youth Event for 12+. Pre-booking is essential.
- 22nd – 28th July 2019 – No youth activities.
- 2nd, 9th and 30th August, 6pm – 9pm – Summer youth drop-in.
- 5th August 2019 – Creationfest day trip for 7 – 18 year olds. Pre booking is essential so contact Amy.
- 13th August 2019, 1pm – 4pm – Summer fun day for 7 – 11 year olds. £5 per child.
- 16th – 25th August 2019, no youth activities.
- 31st August 2019, Family fun day for all ages.
For more details about any of our activities contact, Amy Somerwill, our Youth and Community Worker: